The Sky Birds

I captured these flying birds in the sky at the evening at my Home, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
The Sky Birds
I captured these flying birds in the sky at the evening at my Home, Rajkot, Gujarat, India. I captured this photo when I tired due to work and went to the terrace to feel free. At that time, I found this group of bird whom flying over me. I quickly captured this photo by using my Smartphone Redmi 2 Prime and applied some basic effect to it that i shared with you all.

Photo taken at: Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

The Below are the setting to capture this photo:
ISO: 100
Exposure Time: 1/577 sec.
Focal Length: 4mm

Flash Mode: No Flash

Fastest Photography Android App
Fastest Downloading Photography Android App Source From: My Life's Best Photo Clicks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Innocent Bhuri

The City from Top

The Dipak