The Alone Tree

The Alone Tree 
We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. - Mother Teresa

I captured this sweet photo of this tree when I was going to Temple of Lord Shivji (Named FulNath Mahadev) at Limbdi with my Father. This Temple is very near from My Home. I love this Place. This Tree gives a message to all of us that message is that "Standing alone doesn't mean I am alone. It's mean's I'm strong enough to handle things all by myself". This Photo is taken using my HTC One X...

Photo taken at: Limbdi, Surendranagar, Gujarat, India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The City from Top

The Innocent Bhuri

The Shape in the Sky