The Nature Beauty

The Nature Beauty
The Nature Beauty 
I captured this photo at Rajkot when we all friends went on the tour. I think this place 5-10 KM far away from Rajkot. After visiting this place, I realized that Nothing more than Nature Beauty. If you want to get energies, become inspired, fresh and want to see the beauty in this world, then my answer is that must go to the places that are naturally. This place in the photo is look line alone, but still this place energized me because this is the effect of The Nature. After capturing this photo, I edited this photo that I share with all of you.

I captured this sweet photo of This Nature Beauty at Rajkot, Gujarat, India (Incredible India!). This Photo is taken using HTC One X. 

Photo taken at: Rajkot, Gujarat, India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The City from Top

The Innocent Bhuri

The Shape in the Sky